Welcome to Oral Communication!
Welcome to the Sueltenfuss Library research guide for Oral Communication! Please use the tabs above to find books, articles, websites and advanced searching tips for your chosen topic.
1. Students will become familiar with the library webpage and the information listed.
2. Students will locate the library course guide designed for this class.
3. Students will locate books and media material using the library catalog.
4. Students will locate joural articles pertaining to their research topics.
5. Student will locate and evaluate web sources.
6. Students will use proper format to cite their references.